The definition of Park
Science and technology parks have been known with names such as, technology parks, technology centers, research parks, science and technology .
Science and Technology Park, is a social institution which is managed by professionals to develop early-stage and average creative and technological companies. In fact, it is an effective system for national and regional economy development that help’s the employment of graduates. Park is suitable base for the transfer and dissemination of technology in order to commercialize research results and reduce the risks of investing in early-staged and newly established companies.
The goals of park
- Contributing to the society through knowledge-based activities.
- Creating a Close and effective communication between the research, production and service in society.
- Promotion growth and development of knowledge-based companies and competition among them.
- Activity in the arena of fundraising national and international investment.
- Welcoming the presence and development of innovative early-staged and medium Companies.
Tasks of Park
- Encourage research aimed at the development of products and processes.
- Encourage research aimed at achieving technology.
- Organizing to provide effective and required services to technological units in order to help their growth.
- Contribute to the promotion of technical knowledge of technological units in order to compete at an international level
Advantages establishment in the Science and Technology Park of Ilam
- Fiscal exemption
- Exemption research and engineering contracts
- Labor laws, such as free zones
- Exemption annual performance
Services offered in the Ilam Park
- Accommodation Services
- Access to telephone and fax
- official services
- Use of conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Engineering software
- Notification Center
Consulting and training services
- Professional consultations
- Financial and commercial consultations
- Accounting and legal consultations
Technical and professional services
- Using laboratory and workshop facilities
Financial and credit services
- Identifying financial resources and attract investors
- Simplification the absorption of credits of approved plans and research projects